Sunday, June 20, 2010

Don't do this to me darling...

Yes, please don't.

I can't bear it.

I know we've been together for only a few months, but you mean so much to me. I've been so happy since I've met you.

You've been there when I was sad, there when I was angry, there when I was happy, there when I was alone and there with my friends.

You don't know how worried I was when you passed out this morning and the guys had to come over and give you CPR (kinda).

So during your appoinment tomorrow, don't let anything happen to you k? I hope it's just a minor issue with your health. You'll get over it right? Right?

I still need you.

Really. I do.


I can't afford another car right now.... =(

4 comments:

  1. ...i thought you meant your internet =.= lols. car spoilt so fast?? oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. learn how to switch off lights and save the trees + ur car :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh. What happened to your car? KO? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eunice: Yeah, de fella's battery boycott me that morning.

    Shu: I DID NOT not switch off the lights!! And I like trees!

    Eugene: Yeah, KO. Then Kyle they all came to sot it. Hehe....

    ReplyDelete