I have another assignment and presentation nagging in the background and I should be completing them as I'm sitting in UM's cold library.
This past few weeks have been a blur. I don't know where October has gone to. It seems like loads of things have happened (my car overheating and smoking up, for example ==") and I've barely been able to grasp on to everything that has swept past me. Not to mention the amount of money that I've been spending (most of it going to fix my aforementioned sick Warren) =(
There are still loads for me to worry about, like whether I'll get my scholarship, whether I can produce assignments that are worthy of a Masters student, whether my car can continue surviving the harsh, evil driving conditions of KL, whether I will have enough money to get through November....
Oh well....
Leehom was just crooning 不要害怕 to me couple of seconds ago.
I guess I'll listen to him =)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yes yes! dear renjie!just remember it不要害怕!all the best to you! Im also lack of money to use due to some problem....haiz...
ReplyDeleteHehe! Thanks! Oh, what problem? Izit very bad? We really must go out and catch up when I'm back!
ReplyDeleteYes renjie! My uncle having financial problem and my parent did helped him a lot. I'm so poor now,need to earn myself for my own used...but is the time to be independent =D
ReplyDeleteEarning your own money makes you more independent, doesn' it? =) It's good la... Jia you o!!
ReplyDelete