It's been awhile since I've stayed up late and posted something in the lateness.
I'm really not as young as I used to be. There was once a time where I could come back from CF and yum cha at 1am/2am something, finish up assignments or tutorials, sleep at 4am/5am something, wake up at 7am for 8am class.
Not anymore.
I feel that age is catching up.
I know I know, I'm not 88 or 100, why the hell am I talking like that right?
But yes, I feel.... maybe not old, but not young anymore.
By right, I should be at the peak of my life--holding a stable job, dating a steady partner, planning for the future...
Instead, I'm as clueless as ever. I thought that I'd have life figured out by now.
I don't.
Masters is making me feel stupid, I tremble when I think about work, I'm not dating anyone, I don't have a steady income, I don't know what to do for the next 10 years...
And yet, He reminds me in this song that:
I don't know about tomorrow
I just live from day to day
I don't borrow from it's sunshine
For it's skies may turn to grey
I don't worry bout the future
For I know what Jesus said
And today I'll walk beside Him
For He knows what lies ahead
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand
And then I feel a bit better :)
Friday, June 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment