Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm screwed....

It's weird... Everytime the exams are nearing, I will think/find/realize/remember/recall/want/desire/need something else to do other than studying.

I'm an impulsetic person; when I think of something to do, I would want to do it AT ONCE. It takes A LOT of will power to not do the things I want to do during exams... It's sad! And torturous! And difficult! And and and.... *runs out of descriptive words*

And you know one of the things I want to do now?

Rush down to the nearest cinema and WATCH IRONMAN 2 AND IP MAN 2!!!!

Arrrggghhhh!

*stamps foot and throws tantrum*

I love learning, but I hate studying.
Tell me, how am I going to graduate like this?

4 comments:

  1. iron man 2 is farnee. u shud watch it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I want to! But chained to my notes now... T_T You dun ruin it for me by telling me wat happen a! XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. nvm, shu wont.. i ll! hmm.. where 2 start?! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. OI! Don't la! Don't ruin it for me! Grrr... *shuts ears*

    ReplyDelete