What I learnt in Thailand:
1. The roads there are more cement than tar
2. Learn how to bargain before you go.
3. Pattaya is a city for men.
4. If you're an Asian girl and you go there with a Caucasian boyfriend, people would think you're a hooker.
5. You have never tried paragliding unless you've paraglided in Thailand.
6. The guys there are prettier, slimmer, taller, more well-endowed and generally hotter than real girls. Not fair... =(
7. There is a pig there which can do maths better than me. I'm serious! I met a pig which can count!
8. Their tigers and pigs cohabit peacefully.
9. A map is helpful in Bangkok.
10. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT stay at Bangkok Palace hotel- they have bedbugs. Yes, I am now covered with bites. True story... X(
*retreats back into cave to recuperate and find herbs for bedbug bites*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey jie, nice trip to Thailand rite??
ReplyDeletehaha i been thr before, also same hotel Bangkok palace hotel...haha
Do you meet any ah gua in bataya?? The first ah gua i meet was in seven eleven in bangkok!!
Hahah! That stupid hotel ah?! Babi! The bites are still on me you know! Stupid bedbugs!
ReplyDeleteYaya, I saw them. So pretty!