Wednesday, February 23, 2011

As I wait for my hair to dry...

I am sitting in front of my lappie.

Having long hair is nice and all, but man, waiting for it to get dry when you want to sleep is quite bad... And yes, I don't have a hair dryer. Never had one, will probably never get one.

Our CF had a fun time tonight, running around chasing balls and making new friends. Who cares whether we win or lose, the fact is everyone had fun =D The committee handled it really well, I think. Yay for you guys! =D

And yes, as I was telling some of them who wanted to come again next year, this is my last time playing Captain Ball with our crazy CF people. Next sem, no more liao...

As I look through my calender this sem, it's is filled with activities that I would never have to do if I were not graduating soon.

Tomorrow, all the third year students would be having "Tea with the President" @_@ On Thurs, we'd be attending a resume writing workshop. On Fri, a Postgrad workshop. Furthur along the coming weeks, I'd be handing up my FYP, taking graduations photos, probably attending a Career Talk, planning for our class farewell dinner.

Each of these activities remind me again and again that I am a step closer to graduting and moving on with life away from Kampar. Shu Ern's graduation is coming up soon. I'm kinda excited for her. (We'll come see ya girl!!) Before we know it, I suppose August would come all too fast and the rest of us would graduate too. Hehe...

On another note, I'm picking through Disney's old cartoons. And I remember the little girl in me that can't grow up from good cartoons =)

No comments:

Post a Comment