I am to be studying for Professional Writing now, a subject where I have to know how to write professionally (duh?). But I am not, my mind is on strike.
Instead of cramming in letters, memos, proposal, reports and how to identify errors in them, my mind is bent on thinking about things to come after the boringness of formal writing.
In fact, it is protesting so much that it forced me to come up with this:
My mind is alive
With what to do after the exams
It has been like that
For the last few days
My mind is filled
With the things to come
It wants to go ahead and have fun
I want to go to the Lost World of Tambun
With the girls in my class
My heart wants to go back to Ayer Tawar
And laze around
To laugh when I visit Melaka
And eat all the way
To sing in the night
With the crazy people I'm going with
I'll go to CF camp
On the 24th
And also NTS
On the 28th
My heart will be blessed
With all that I do
And I can't wait for them
Please sing to the tune of The Sound of Music from The Sound of Music.
Yes, I am bored =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

eh eh your taking masters in UTAR? and btw have fun at camp. Im sitting this out for the first time :D
ReplyDeleteNope, UM =)
ReplyDeleteYa, you were not at camp =( Waaaiiii?!
So sorry for the late reply ya...