
You see ah, as humans, we have a bubble of self esteem.
The bubble can be big, medium or small. In some sad cases, got no bubble at all.
As with a real bubble, the self esteem is very fragile. Be kasar sikit with it, and it will pecah.
My bubble pecahed today =(
Remember this?

At the start of last month I hantared it.
And now it's back.
It has been marked, corrected and graded. And when a page has been marked, it is folded. So ah, it means that the more pages are folded, the more not good it is.
See?
I'm screwed =(

My own self esteem was burst and destroyed the moment someone named my car 'Myra'.. haha!
ReplyDeleteNo la. Anyway it doesn't look as bad as you think it does.
But why?? Myra is such a cute little name for a cute little car! =) It's a nice name ok...
ReplyDeleteIt's marked edi, can't do anything. I have hard covered it tho =)