Thursday, April 7, 2011

Share?

What wouldn't I give to find a perfect sharing partner.

Nice things always seem nicer when I can find someone to share them with. Be it interests or mind set or opinions, it's always nice to find someone who thinks or feels the same way.

Unfortunately, there is no one person whom I can share everything with. Of course, it's not anyone's fault; I can't expect anyone to have the same exact thinking and interests like me, but it is kinda hard to keep things that I think are nice to myself and only myself.

How nice it will be for everyone to find that one person who is truly appreciative and responsive of what you say and do, genuine in response and not just give polite nods of the head and half-hearted smiles.

The person does not have to be The One or your Soulmate or your Matchmade-in-Heaven or whatever title the world gives to romantic interests. He or she could be a friend, a family member or a brother/sister in Christ.

If you do have a perfect sharing partner, cherish the fella k? You don't know how rare they are.

2 comments: