Monday, April 25, 2011

Stadi

After about a week of buating benda-benda lain like:

1. Berdinnering with my wonderful classmates and our dear lecturers
2. Mooching around KL with Ann Jan and a Tan Guang Pin
3. Scurrying around trying to get my Masters application done
4. Packing
5. Laughing and crying at my last CF =(
6. Eating with our CF people (we like to eat...)
7. Sleeping, eating, unpacking, sleeping, eating at home

I am finally back in Kampar to...


wait for it....


wait some more....


back in Kampar to...



STUDY!!


I have kopi with me. I have tea. I have jazz. I am determined to finally study!!

Nota-nota, here I come!



zzzzz....


Hmm...

It's harder den I thought O_o

3 comments:

  1. Haha Biao Mei...Biao Mei...gambate lo!!! *blows air horn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best jie~!! I miss you so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan: *falls off chair*

    Ying: You too!! We'll meet up when we get back k?

    ReplyDelete