But in the most horrible of things, there are bits of bright sparkles always sparkling.
Of course, there are my mad classmates, who suffer with me in our quest to graduate. When you are onboard the English Language programme in Utar, there is a very high chance of losing your sanity. This is but a glimpse of the declining sanity of the students.

There's Yin Mun, my unofficial mother. As usual, she tak habis-habis try to bully me.

And our Ah Fong, who is tyring to feed me a yam cake. (euuuu.... yam is weird)
And endless yumcha sessions...
Our Huey Chi came down for a visit. Hehe... Some things never change.... Hehehe...
Chi, I know you'll be reading this sooner or later, I wanted to put the photo we took in the room, but then I feel a bit pai seh. And I know you'll whack me if I did. Hehe....
And to make yourself feel better when you're not,
Get a pair of guys to go to a romantic looking restaurant in Penang with you, then leave halfway so that they will look gay sitting there together with the candlelight and sparkling cutlery.
The best way to destress after the exams is to get a pair of as-stressed-as-you cousins and a slightly demented roomate to go down to Ipoh to watch movies, shop and eat =D

The funny thing about shopping is when you want to buy something, you can't find what you want to buy. But when don't want to buy anything, you end up buying loads. =="
And academic destress?

Sleep in class... =D

No comments:
Post a Comment