Monday, May 17, 2010

Perfection! (almost)

Ok, you guys are probably going to laugh at me and say that I beh pai seh and should stop dreaming (or wake up) and give up and shut up and whatever else you all ask me to do when I start talking about Leehom, but I don't care! =D Coz today is his birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEHOM!!



Look at him! Where else can you find a guy who is superbly handsome, unbelievably talented (can play almost any music instrument under the sun!), with a pitch perfect voice, is an songwriter, composer, producer, actor, and director. Oh ya, he knows how to conduct too! =D



And he's freakishly smart, soft spoken, humble, likes animals, is an ambassador for World Vision and has this quirkyly funny personality.... Gosh.... He's perfect!



Heaven knows what else he's capable of...



Now, if only I can find a guy who is like him....

2 comments: