very very cute........hahathey must be quite handsome in the future!!
Haha! I hope so!Where are you? How come I tak nampak-nampak you wan during this hols?
owl: oh , now i am in uum lo.. study english for 10 days....tat day the pangkor trip i din go coz my granmother don allow me to go... so u tak nampak-nampak a lo....hehe...i will find you all when go back ...
SO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTTTT!!!!!
jie, ur bro nw alr very handsome !!!!!
Wei Leong: Yaya! Muz find! I think we'll see each other during 10th anni rite? Like very long nvr see you d! Shu Ern: Erm... Wat about the Tan Guang Pin?Ying: Yeah, next time kena kidnap by girls how a?
very very cute........haha
ReplyDeletethey must be quite handsome in the future!!
Haha! I hope so!
ReplyDeleteWhere are you? How come I tak nampak-nampak you wan during this hols?
owl: oh , now i am in uum lo.. study english for 10 days....tat day the pangkor trip i din go coz my granmother don allow me to go... so u tak nampak-nampak a lo....hehe...i will find you all when go back ...
ReplyDeleteSO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTTTT!!!!!
ReplyDeletejie, ur bro nw alr very handsome !!!!!
ReplyDeleteWei Leong: Yaya! Muz find! I think we'll see each other during 10th anni rite? Like very long nvr see you d!
ReplyDeleteShu Ern: Erm... Wat about the Tan Guang Pin?
Ying: Yeah, next time kena kidnap by girls how a?