Friday, August 20, 2010

星期五的深夜

Friday night, and I've finished my last presentation, handed up the last assignment and passed the last test for this sem.

It's weird.

I'm not used to having no more presentations, assignments and tests to do by week 12. Usually, our nonsense would go up till week 14. To have a sudden and to academic work is like stopping suddenly after driving at 200km/h for 12 weeks.

It's not like I don't like not having anymore academic work to do. This sem has been another crazy one, with the work jamming up from the start of the sem till now. But to suddenly come to a stop like this is so different from the previous sems where we have to slave up to week 14.

I'm actually at lost of what to do. Yet, I actually still have so much to do.

FYP is nagging me in the background, the countless movies and series that I have are whispering for me to watch them, my notes are whimpering that the finals are coming, CF Camp worship and EM musics are prancing in the background and the plans for the coming hols are itching for me to start jotting them down.

But all I wanna do now is to listen to Leehom, curl up and stone till tomorrow.

Which is exactly what I will do.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Hahaha! I curi from one of Leehom's song. But his is Saturday night la... Hehe... My Chinese not so good, if I write, would be - 星期五晚上

    ReplyDelete