1 hour of sleep.
In exchange for whole a night of talk on everything from CF to music and songs, people, past experiences, animals and a couple of hundred other little things that matter.
Over cups of black tea, green tea and teh o limau ice (which is still tea).
And going from sitting on the sofa, to mamak, to the road and back onto the sofa again.
Hmm...
And I managed to drive back alive at 8.30am on Friday morning.
Not bad...
We should do it again! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

More like Friday morning than Thursday night!
ReplyDeletehahaha! I remember how both of us felt sooo tired before worship practice. What happened to that? =S
Not bad can tahan until the next day.
Yeah, funny how we can draw energy from the people around us to talk nonstop.
ReplyDeleteBut I totally died when I finally got to sleep. =="