Tuesday, July 12, 2011

De Moon so dark....



Yeah, I went to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon a couple of days ago with my bros.

And as I was telling Derky- No more Megan =(

No more raven haired, dark eyed, screaming, pouting, emoing Megan to look hot on screen for the guys (and some girls) to oogle at anymore.... The new girl is.... just.... too.... blonde.... =(

The bots were okay, I guess. Their change from being machines to robots is slower now, so you can actually SEE them changing. But then again, I've always thought they look yenger when they are cars, so I don't really care when they change. Bee is still cute tho! =D

The fight scenes are edited better too. So now, you can see which are the Autobots and which are the Decepticons in the fights. Previously, their fight scenes sometimes looked like a pile of discolored metal rolling around...

But funnily enough, for all the bad reviews Revenge of the Fallen got, I thought it was better then Dark of the Moon. For one, I actually laughed in ROTF. In DOTM.....

*blank look*

And I somehow liked the admittedly slightly confusing plot in the second movie, compared to this one, where the plot is.... erm...(sorry Michael Bay).... And Optimus seemed more heroic in ROTF, what with his dead and resurrection XD

Still, the Transformers soundtrack is always good, Josh Duhamel makes a hot army man and we are all safe and sound coz we have a bunch of robots stomping around saving our world.

Ohya, Linkin Park's Iridescent ia nice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment