"If we can feel so much for people that we don't really know, how will it be if it were our group of friends, the people we grew up with, who are really close to us?"
(we knew James slightly, his untimely death was a shock to us)
Hearing about the tragic news reminded me of the great people apart from my family that I've met throughout my life.
I have always been blessed with awesome friends no matter where I go, be it camp or even coming to Kampar. Since young, I've always had a group of people that I can hang out, have fun and go mad with.
My high school friends remain some of the closest people that I have in my life. Coming to Kampar has really tested the friendship for some of us. We don't really see each other now and of course, all of us have met new friends. This post is for them, even if they don't read it.

Ah Fun went on from my classmate to be my roomate. Many a crazy time I have spent with her in our room.
Hean Geak remained as my best friend, even until now. I can't imagine not having him around to share my problems with and listening to me when I needed someone.
Chuan Hung, another of my buddies from high school. I won't forget the amount of nonsense we've said to each other.
Our mad cap Huey Chi, who I haven't seen for quite awhile. Miss you, gal!
My primary school friend, high school classmate and neighbour, Jia Chyi. More than 10 years of friendship edi... Hope it goes on way longer than that!
.jpg)
5B 2006.
It would clog up my blog if I were to put all the photos I have of my teenage friends. But "Thank You!!" all my friends, for being the people in my life that make it more meaningful!

No comments:
Post a Comment