Yeap, this is one of those weeks where you scurry up and down doing your seemingly unending stuff.
Those weeks where you know a hundred and one things are due and you hafta spend your waking hours typing, drafting, planning and executing. And then you spend your sleeping hours snoozing in the class (well, for me at least)
Those weeks where you also realised the awesome people that God has put around you. The people that help you get along the week. The people that laugh and grumble about the week with you. The people who make you feel less lonely about living the life as a student.
God has given me...
an understanding roomate that did not lock me out of the room when I left her alone too many times during the week and still allowed me to go mad at certain times
super-studies-keng cousins who set the pace for our assignments (if me, the assignments will never get started...) and for putting up with my whining when lectures get too unbearable
a group of mad Christian friends who bring me to berGhany, crap with (or at) me, back me up when organizing stuff and ask if I am ok when I suddenly go into shut-down mode and don't talk
Yeah, I have awesome people around me...
Thank you!
By the way, short sems are killers. They should be abolished!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment