Friday, November 27, 2009

Of teh ais, mango shake and camwhoring

Well, as some of you know, Yin Mun, Ivy, Ann Jan and me melebih on Wed night after going to Ghany with Wai Fong. After getting drugged and drunk on the food there, we actually took more than 100 photos at the little grassy area behind the bus stop.

Here are some of my favorite photos and some which (I think) are not in facebook. Hehehe...


The lamp post was almost the center of attention that night...


Behold thy light...


One of the very rare photos that I have with Ivy


My niang and me hoping to fly


My favorite photos with Ann Jan. Can send for Darlie ad...


See what handphones do to youth nowadays?


Ivy, our very own Ju-On


Major emo session


Check out Yin Mun's and Ivy's expressions!


Leng lui sekalian


Just to prove that I can type


All of us. Quite hard to get everyone into the photo tho... Hehe...

Yep, it was a night of posing and dramaing. We must do it again and call more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment