Monday, November 23, 2009

What I Learned

Happy Birthday Florence!
19th already lo girl! It's the last year you can call yourself a "teen". Hope that you had a great day being kacaued by us and going for the mini movie marathon! May God continue to bless you ya!

2012
In times of disaster, that's when you see the best and worst of people. That when you know who are the people that really matter to you.
And don't wait till the end of the world to "I love you" to the people you love. Do it now! The chance might never come again!
Money does not buy everything.

McD
Is very nice. It's even nicer when you're hungry.
And a spot for you to bump into secondary school friends.

Christmas Carol
Jim Carrey is still awesome.
Christmas is a time where we should give and receive, it works both ways.
Hmm.... I wonder what the Ghosts of my Christmas Past, Present and Future will show...
Make sure none of us grow up to be old and grumpy creatures that die alone! It's freaky!

Nga Choi Kai
Nga Choi! And Kai! And Hor Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment