In another few hours my paper would be over and I'm free at last for this sem.
But now, awaiting and anticipating the agonizing 2 and a half hours of poems, short stories, dramas and novels, I don't feel good at all.
I want time to go faster, yet I don't want it to...
I want to stop studying now and just stone for the rest of the time that I have, yet I still wanna cram in what I can...
I want to tear out the pages of my books now, yet I still want so perserve the literature that our fellow Malaysians write for us...
A fickle-minded creature you say? Yeah, you won't be the first person to call me that.
right?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

woohoo! u're free at last!! =p and i shall be free too!! in another 40 hours...which is coming in..hmm.. 40 hours?? =p
ReplyDeleteYeah... Finally everything's over for this sem. Hope you do well in the rest of your papers! God bless ya girl!
ReplyDelete