Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post Christmas

One word- FAT!!

Gosh, this must be one of the Christmases which I have been eating and eating. Whether by choice or not, I have been out to dinners and gatherings where there were offensive amount of food available. Therefore, being the low-self control creature that I am, there was nothing I could do but eat... T_T

Not only that, my family is one that is very semangated at baking. My bros and I like baking during festive seasons (we hafta thank out mom, coz she's the one who made us bake)

So behold our masterpiece!


Ladies and gentlemen, thou art looking at the the chocolate cake, lemon-chocolate cheesecake and cornflake-raisin-chocolate cooky baked by the Tan Siblings!

*smirks proudly*

Ok Gale, you can stop laughing now. I know it is nothing compare to what you can bake...

Anyway, after you bake, you eat, right? It's the circle of life. And after you eat, you get fat. That's that...

*weeps violently*

Still, I kinda liked Christmas this year. I get to spend time with my family again and gorge on my mom's awesome cooking. You should have seen our Christams lunch!! (sorry, no photos, everyone makaned it before I could do anything)

Oh ya, we got a new tree this year!

Weee~

It's bigger compared to the previous one we had. We did it up in blue and silver.


Don't be fooled by the amount of presents. Half of them are fake. Hehehehe...

*smiles happily*

But then, this Christmas reminded me again of getting older. When I got back this time, I noticed that more and more of my friends did not come back. They were either overseas or too busy to make it back for Christmas. Yep, people of my batch are all getting older and living their own life now...

And it's also during this Christmas where I somehow wished that we humans could be at two places at the same time.

Can you imagine more that one Renjie walking about? Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment