Yesterday
Mom: Tonight sleep early a, tomorrow all get up at 8am. We're gonna make tang yuen and clean the house.
Bros and me: *gasps* 8am?!
Today
Younger twin (Renjing): Jie!!!! Mommy ask you to come down nowwww!!
Me: Commiinngg...
For one hour-
*making tang yuen*
We stuffed half the the tang yuen with chocolate, so when you bite into them, there will be chocolate squishing out. Hehehe...
Mom: Don't bocorkan the tang yuen a... Later the chocolate come out...
Me: Oookkk...
Next hour
*munching sounds of tang yuen being eaten*
Bros: The chocolate ones are very nice!
Me: *munch munch munch*
Next next hour-
Mom: Ok, you guys can start cleaning now. *serene smile*
Bros and me: *grumble*
So begun the scrubbing, wiping and washing. Like usual, I'll wash the mosquito netting and my bros will wipe the windows.
Note to self: Don't buy a house with hard-to-wipe windows and mosquito netting that scratch
Older twin (Renjian): Jie, you got clean properly or not?
Me: ?!
Jian: Hehehehe....
Me: Go away la! Your windows oso not clean wanna come kacau me!
Jing: Jie, this one wash edi or not? *points to a stack of netting*
Me: Not yet, still washing this one. *scrub scrub scrub*
Jing: Hmmm....
Me: Wat "hmmm..."?!?! Your windows not yet clean wanna come spot check on me?!
Me: *looks at bros* ?!
Bros: Wat? *drenched*
Me: Why are you so wet?! Wipe windows can get so wet wan meh?
Bros: Kena splash by water ma... *sounding as if I were an idiot to ask that question*
Yeah, the older my bros get, the more annoying they are. I am no match for them anymore.
After lunch-
Me: *wiping furniture*
Bros: *still wiping windows*
Mom: *wiping fan*
*Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head playing in the background*
Funnily enough, as much as I hate doing housework, I'd rather do it while arguing with my bros and hearing mom nagging at me at a spot I missed than getting a maid to do it. At least I get to talk more and bicker with them on the way. Hehe...
*wipe wipe wipe*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment