*whining voice*
And I was with my food loving aunts and uncles! So I was eating...
and eating...
and eating...
the whole while there
Day 1
We reached Penang in the evening
Chicago Cheesecake and the iced coffee that AnnJan and me shared
Kangkung squid and salted chicken

This shop is awesome! You pick your own ingredients and the helpings are large
Day 2
We skipped breakfast and had buffet brunch. I ate like... a lot... not including the nibbles that I had from other people...

1st round

2nd round
I shared this with Mom. It's ok, but the one my late granma made was nicer!
Half eaten desserts, courtesy of my mom
Free flow of ice cream, so I pigged out.. Hehe...

Some random pizza that we had after that. I couldn't believe that we could still eat it.
We didn't eat dinner that day, but had supper

Penang kuey tiao... Don't play play...
Day 3
Breakfast was buffet again. Thus, I continued eating
1st helping
2nd helping
Half eaten bubur. Again, me and my mom. Hehe...
For lunch, we went to this kinda classy Chinese restaurant in Queensbay. Not bad, not bad...
This is beef stew with the home made noodles. It's really good!
The first xiao long pau I've ever eaten.
s
These are like the cutest paus I've ever seen!

This red bean dumpling is really nice! Sticky and sweet...
Toasted paus
I've always hated yam, but this is like the yummiest way to make me eat them- turn them into fried dumplings
Yup, I ate even more when I got back to Kedah, but I shan't taut you more with the good food that I ate. I have grown fat(ter)!! Grr...
But then again, I'm coming back to Kampar to suffer with Jap n Mal Lit rite? So why not eat until happy first? :D

No comments:
Post a Comment