Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The start of the end

The 3 months break have officially started. While other people are slaving over the new classes in short sem and the horrible timetables that they've got, I'm lazing at home, planted in front of the TV and my lappie.

Not very fruitful eh? =(

Well, to give a bit of credit to myself, I'm still doing a bit of work la, FYP is draining whatever bit of brain juice I have left in my tempurung kepala. It's membabifying I tell you. Everytime I think I've gotten hang of it, I'll come back from Mr. Luke's office knowing that I haven't...

Anyway, the CF Camp is over. Like Shu Ern, I think most, if not all, of us are suffering the withdrawal symptoms now...

Facebook has been mugged with the photos we took at camp, each one saving the bit of memory we had with each other there, the things we did, the words we said. I still choke back a laugh everytime I look at some of them- Christian youth are the craziest people I've ever met =D

On a more serious note, I guess this camp is what some of us needed. The confusion of what some of us have been struggling to understand what God has for us, what to do after finishing our studies, where to go in our next stage in life was addressed. For others, going to camp had new realizations in stored for us, revealing to us things that we did not know before.

And ya, I must say the committee did great. I think everyone pulled their weight well, with Jensen whipping our asses (okla, Jen wasn't that fierce, but he was responsible enough =D) Although there were a little mishaps here and there, things went on as they were supposed to be, if not better =D

For me, I think camp was not exactly what I assumed it to be. God works in His ways where we would not expect. The things He wants us to experience, the things He wants to teach us, He does it in His own unique way. Camp reminded me of certain things that I should have know but forgotten, and taught me that behind the darkest cloud, there is a silver lining.

*sigh*

The year is almost ending, with NC for some of us, Christmas round the corner and the reminder to the year 3s that their time for leaving Utar is drawing to an end =(

Anyway, good ol' Kampar has McD now =D

So cool...

In view of that, I will learn how to balance 3 months of my life between Ayer Tawar and Kampar.

3 comments:

  1. i like like like like!!!!! but theres no like button here lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biao Mei...dun worry too much ya. V also kena lo..hahaha..change n change n change @@ it's like tat 1 la..stay strong n gambate o !!! *Muaks!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShuE: Hahahaha! You like in comments can edi! Thanks darling!

    Ann: Biao Jie.... Thanks ya! You girls jia you too!
    *growls and bites pillow*

    ReplyDelete