Monday, October 4, 2010

To the Mifen

Mifen!!

Today is your 21st Birthday!!



Wah... 21 edi... Let's see, I met you when we were 13. Means we've been friends for almost 9 years! Cool kan?

I still remember the first time I met you back in secondary school. I was quite worried about not being able to make friends in a Chinese school and you turned out to be one of my first friends. We use to call each other Honey and Bee =D Hehe...







Who would've guessed that we would end up being roomates now! Yes, and because of that, I know all the crazy things that you do and say. Still, I won't change you for anyone. You being my room mate is one of the best things here in Kampar. It's been great having you with me when we eat, sleep, study and ki siao together. And of course talking with you is always fun.









Not to mentioned the number of times we cannot tahan studying edi and start taking photos of each other. We got quite a lot of photos of each other doing stupid things XD





Ah Fun... Ah Fun... I can't say how many times I'm very glad to be your friend.









So ah, this post is to tell you what a good friend you have been to me. I really appreciate all the time we do things together in Kampar and even back in Ayer Tawar. May our friendship grow with our years and one day I expect you to invite me to your wedding and all your kids's birthday! =D

Happy Birthday, Kim Mifen =)



P.S. I hope the message got you to read this post =D

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday.....a fen/....!!!!!
    GOd bless you.....happy everyday....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I helped you wish her d! =D

    ReplyDelete