
There, the thing that gave me sleepless nights, panic attacks and cold sweat. It has disrupted my social life and messed up my personal life. Yes, boys and girls, behold my FYP.
I finally got it done.
By right, I should be jumping up and down screaming for joy kan? But for some reason, there's this nagging feeling that I've messed up the whole thing =(
It's not like I didn't put effort into it, I did. But I just feel like it's not good enough. I keep feeling that I'm not well equipped enough to produce a decent FYP. Whatever I've written are just scribbles of a half-baked student struggling to graduate.
On one hand, I want to not care about the thing anymore, coz I've done what I can and my brain juices are dry. On the other, that "thing" carries grades for me that would determine my pathetic CGPA. How you tell me? How?!
My FYP successfully made me feel stupid, insecure about my writing and lowered my self-esteem.
Anyway,

we took our grad photos today. Hehe!
In the midst of the make up melting and the heat and everyone panicking and trying to get the stupidly big robes to stay on our shoulders and smiling awkwardly for the single shots and hurriedly changing into our traditional wear and arguing on how to arrange ourselves for the shot, I guess everyone had fun after all. =)

I tell you ah, I have very gorgeous classmates!
So yeah, FYP done, grad photos taken. 2 steps closer to graduating....

i think all undergrads feel like half-bakes even if they're 1/2 a step away from graduating =)..i know i do =.= at least you got it done! AND i couldn't even understand your topic. hahaha. i went as far as 'the kite runner' =p
ReplyDeleteOh please, don't worry, you don't have to understand it. Even I didn't understand it.... =( Have you read the book?
ReplyDeleteyup i've read it =) and was traumatized for a few days after reading the very traumatizing part == driving to penang (behind dad's car, LOL) tomorrow!! come visit after u graduate :P
ReplyDeleteYes, The Kite Runner is not for the faint hearted @_@
ReplyDeleteSo so, how was your drive? Ok ka? Yaya, come visit me and tell me all about what I've missed out on your life! =D