See how comfy Tua Tao looks?
Yes, that is what the recent weather is doing to me. It makes me feel like burrowing into endless piles of blankets and pillows and bolsters and big furry toys like Tua Tao and not come out of bed until the weather starts becoming hot again.
It's so nice to curl up in bed with some good jazz, or curl up in blankets in front of the laptop watching stuff, or read a good book with a hot drink within reach.
Unfortunately, I've got work to do so I can't curl up in bed and I don't have a good book now, so no book+hot drink for me =(
But I do have a few good things to watch though.
Sam and Dean Winchester are back in season 6 (thanks Jen!) and season 2 of Glee has some really awesome songs =) And because of a certain Florencetina Chew, I'm gonna get hooked on Chuck soon... And there are few movies which are squeaking for attention from me.
*plays lazy rainy days songs*
*ignores future assignments and presentations*
*snuggles into rainy day world*
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment