Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Dowan to get sick!!

I'm now sitting here in front of my lappy with a bowl of mee sedap and an egg. Pathetic right? Yeah....

Woke up on Wed morn with a slight sore throat and cough. Oh shoot.... Please dun tell me I'm getting sick! Still, the rest of the day passed with out any casualties.

This morn, had to get up bloody early again. Wah, now the sore throat and cough got new friend edi- flu.... So I was sniffling de whole day. But that's not all, as we know, good things come in bulk. So along came a headache to join in the fun. Yay! Lets have fun making Renjie sniff and cough and clear her throat the whole day!


I dun wanna get sick!! I have too many things to do to get sick!!

*whimpers* God, can make me unsick again?

3 comments:

  1. sori no cure!(reply fr chat box) 3 sushi u owe me!! =P but c u so kolian.. reduce one la.. 2 can de.. take care ar.. how r u de? all ur "frenz" leave u ald or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Still ok la, a bit of flu left. Refuses to go away. Er... What can I do to get you to forget the sushi? Hehe... Ask Jolin buy for you la...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dun wan.. jolin i wan her 2 cook 4 me de.. den hav candle lights.. muahahhaa.. well, all u can do is treat me 2 times of sushi KING den i ll 4get lo.. coz u dun owe me de ma.. if not.. hehehehe... =P

    ReplyDelete