I shall kacau her in this post since she's not around. Hehe!! She was mopping the floor that day n I curi take her photo.

She's gonna kill me for putting this photo up, but I'll worry bout that later. See, the mop feng until so nice!
Actually, I'm very blessed to get her as my roomate. We were classmate since form one. From the first day we met, we hit it off as friends, all the way to form five. Hehe... I can still remember how lesbian we could be with each other, much to the disgust of our classmates.
The trophy is not mine, by the way, it was the Tokoh Pelajar's one. Ss-ing with it.
Shoot... Now I'm feeling nostalgic.. Sniff sniff... Ok.. I shall put more photos of her and me!

One thing good bout having her as my roomate is that she can take it when I go mad in the room (not that she is very normal oso) When I go berserk and from studying too much and start screaming, she will either scream with me or give a blank look and continue with her stuff. She won't start dialing emergency numbers and mental hospitals. But then again, when she goes mad and starts screaming, I don't go running away screaming for help also la... So we kinda complement each other. ^_^

She's really wacky and funny and the most unpredictable person you can imagine. She will come out with the weirdest sounds at the weirdest times u can imagine and make ramdom statements out of the blue. She's a good listerner too when I bore her out with my daily rantings. Hehe...

Yup, so there's my roomate for you. She probably won't read this since she doesn't really read blogs, so maybe she won't kill me after all! Hehehe....
Oh ya! I can go back after all to Ayer Tawar for the weekend after complaining to Shu that I couldn't! Yay!

wah.. sch uni lo.. hahah.. u prefect?!
ReplyDeleteNola... Librarian... Coz I love books! Why, I cannot be prefect meh?!
ReplyDeletehuh? librarian oso got special uni de meh? aiyo, i dislike librarian the most.. always noe how 2 shh ppl oni.. haiz.. n ya, i didnt say u cannot b prefect ar.. juz ask oni ma.. mayb not prefect but monitor or wat le..
ReplyDeleteHehe.. Sorry lo... But if no librarian, no library ok! Who's gonna jaga all the books den..?
ReplyDeleteno need lo.. now technology so canggih, all can diy.. no need librarian.. juz some guards 2 make sure no one steal the books.. wakaka..
ReplyDeleteWhat... Every school stil needs librarians ok... We are assets to the school! Hehehe....
ReplyDeletehaha.. "assets" wor..
ReplyDelete