Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's Over

Finally, the horrendousest week of my sem is over. Week 12 has been terrible, so many things cropping up that I don't even have enough time to breath. Somehow, the bulk of the assignments and presentations just had to be in the same week.

Anyway, you should see the looks of joy on my classmates faces after the Sat moral presentation. We ss-ed and took photos!!



The leng luis in ELY2S1


Must go and get the rest of the photos from them. Hehe...

After I came back, I slept for 3 and a half hours. Literally turned into a pig. I don't think I would have woken up even if there was an earthquake... Sleep is a luxury man... If people were to sell it, I think they would be millionaires.

I'm still sniffling, but the rest of the nonsense is gone. Thanks for all your well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment