
Then at CF tonight, we had an interesting discussion about salvation. I guess being a Christian for so long and getting brought up in a Christian family, I tend to overlook the fact that receiving salvation is not as simple as it seems. There is more to it than just saying- Jesus, I see some sense in you now. Can you come into my life? I din't really know about the emotional debates before a person actually accept Christ.

Today was one of those days where I felt like not doing anything, just sitting down and giving thought to the few things on my mind that caught my attention. The events that happened, the things people said, the things I did, the things I said. But then, as always, there are always other things to do like tests, presentations, assignments (hatezzz them...) I shall leave my brooding for another day.

aiyo.. how old r u ald ar.. still chase butterflies.. ==!!
ReplyDeleteHey... We should never lose our childhood ok... Hehe... And I'm still quite young wat... (I hope)
ReplyDeletehaha.. so u r still in ur childhood la.. ok.. ll "play" with u next time.. ang gu gu.. hahaha..
ReplyDelete