Friday, October 23, 2009

Early Birthday Pressie


Makes sense?

No?


This one?

Still no?


How bout this then?

Hehehe... Sorry for the lameness.

Ah Fun came back after a night and a day of frolicking in KL. The mad girl went with a friend to KL by train, jalan whole day, spent the night at McD in Central and took the 5am train back.

Anyway, after she got back, went to sleep, woke up and got her stuff done, this was what she said to me:

"I need to tell you something..."

Me: *terkejut*

Ah Fun: "I bought your present edi."

Me: "Ok...."

Ah Fun: "Do you want to open it now or later?"

Me: "Later la..." (after laughing)

Ah Fun: "Open now la... I no place to keep la..."

Me: "Ok Ok" ( still laughing)

Ah Fun: "Actually, I buy for myself oso..." (starts laughing)

Me: "Hopeless la you! No wonder want me to open now!"

Ah Fun: *still laughinging*

She got this cute T-shirts for the both of us. Who cares if it is a couple tee, it works very well for us. Will wear it with her soon.

Thanks girl! Luv ya!

2 comments:

  1. haha...ya real nice couple shirt...
    Renjie,i really terkejut when ah fun wan to wait at the kl central until 5am to go back to kampar...hehe but i think she have a fun and nice experience trip with her friend..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Yeah. She came back at 8am something and straightaway went to sleep. Funny lar her...

    Oh ya, I linked you d! I din kno you blogged...

    ReplyDelete