Sunday, February 21, 2010

Post New Year

The week's break is finally over and I am back in my stuffy little room in Kampar, fingers hitting the keyboard after the cleaning up and stuff, and a session of Ghany with Kyle and Shu Ern (yeah, now I get a hint of how you feel Shu).

I caught 4 movies during the hols. The first one spelled redemption for me and Ah Geak. Gosh, de fella sweared never to watch another movie with me if this movie turned up to be crap again. Before that, every movie we went to watch together was hopeless (hint: vampires, fox vixen and Jay Chou). So this time, was Percy Jackson. You know, the Lighting Thief thingy wan? It was nothing to crow about, but at least the guy was VERY cute and some of the action was kinda cool.

Then on first day of New Year, a gang of us went to oogle at Donnie Yen and Wu Chun in 14 Blades. That was the first time I felt that Wu Chun looked yeng (but I guess it was because he looked a little like Leehom in the movie. But of course Leehom yenger la... =D)

On Wed, Ann and me left poor Jan to recuperate at home while we went to watch Little Big Soldier and Wolfman. Little Big soldier was nice! Apart from Leehom still looking darn hot despite being all mussed up and messy, I liked the way they portrayed how war brings misery to the common folk. And Leehom is hot. Have I mentioned Leehom is hot? Oh ya, I did. He's really is! =D Wolfman was a waste of time. Van Helsing's wolf still rocks.

There's another thing that I must mention- I got splashed by petrol for the first time!

Wee~

I tried to seduce some hot guy which I met in the cinema and got his handphone number. Mana tau his possessive (and not to mention freaky) girlfriend came after me and splashed half a bucket of petrol on me. Then she tried to throw a lighted match on me but my friends were there and they kinda shoved me back into the car into safety.

Believe me, you won't want to get petrol on yourself. It feels cold when it first hits you, then your skin will started itching. The next time you know, everyone around you will start gagging and cursing because of the horrid smell and they will start threatening you as well with a lighted match too. Thank God my parents and friends didn't throw me out of the house and the car. The worst part is, it was the first day of New Year, so my clothes were kinda ruined. THE FRICKIN PETROL SMELL JUST WON'T COME OFF!!!!!

Our class had our reunion too. Man, how much everyone has changed. Everyone looks so matured now, even our dressing is different. It was nice catching up with all of them and seeing how everyone was faring now that we've hit 21. But some things still remain the same- my class lived up to it's name of being the worst class the school ever had in our time (according to some theories, it's because we're all born in the year of the snake) and took a class photo with the middle finger (well, most of us at least) Hehehehehe.... 5B 2006... I'm sure the teachers were so glad to finally get rid of us...

The rest of the New Year was the same, yet different from the previous years. My mom's side of the family was as crazy as usual, eating and gambling and teasing each other. If you want a noisy, fun and food loving family, fins a way to kahwin in and you'll get all your food and fun =D My cousins brought back their boyfriends and it was kinda sweet seeing them all mushy with each other. It was fun getting to know the guys too. And my cousins, being the generous peeple that they are, got AnnJan and me lots of girly stuff.

"Coz you girls are old enough to flirt edi ma!"

Or so they say...

Sheesh... I need An Idiot's Guide to Flirting and a lecturer and a tutor on flirting if I ever needed to be a flirter one day...

And during this New Year, I get that dreaded question that all single people hate.

Person 1: Got bf d or not?
Me : No...

Repeat question 500 times.

Ok la, maybe not so exaggerated. But still, you think boyfriend so easy to find meh? Can pluck off tree izit? ==" Ya ya, I know, I sound like a bitter old lady. AnnJan are convinced that I'm on my way to becoming one. I'm gonna grow old and die a spinster with a German Shepard.

Anyway, it's back to work and horrifyingly hot weather here in Kampar again. It's gonna be very bad... really...

*screams and faints*

Oh ya, I didn't really got someone's mad girlfriend chasing after me with petrol. I sendiri tersplashed myself when I was pumping it into the car. It terpancut out and kena me. Hehe.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment