A guy I can cuddle with
A guy who can sit and listen
A guy who is cute and manly at the same time
A guy who is loyal
A guy who will not leave me no matter what
A guy who believes me always
A guy who understands my moods
A guy who...
No wait, I don't need a guy
I need a dog.

Aren't German Sheperds the most gorgeous dogs you've ever seen? =)

actually no, huskies are cuter... to ma la...
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely see the ones belonging to my uncle...
ReplyDeleteGerman shepards do rock..but i like golden retrievers better! hehe..
ReplyDeleteHuskies!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSHIH TZUS !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteCharmaine: I like huskies too! But if keep dem in Malaysian a bit kesian. De poor thing heatstroke later.
ReplyDeleteBelle: Ya, I know. Take photo for me nex time! =)
Shu Ern: Ya, golden retrievers are nice too. But if I'm alone, I wan a German Shepherd. Wen got family oni wan golden retriever =D
Hahahahha!! Your son shall be called Shu Shih Tzu next time! Dam cute lo when teacher call name in class nex time!
ReplyDeleteWa, RenJie, you have a name for your son ady? XD
ReplyDeleteIf you get a german shepherd, then in a year's time you get married, what will you do then?
Belle, it's YOUR son...
ReplyDeleteI'll juz kahwinkan de two la... Den will get German Retriever puppies... Coz my German will definitely be male, so get a female Retriever lo... Hehehe...
Excuse me... Please don't involve me in your domestic problems...
ReplyDelete