
We went to watch Tooth Fairy today. It's not bad, funny enough to have us laughing in the cinema.
I like The Rock!
In the movie, his character is terribly practical, and quashes the dreams of kids by telling them that it is no use dreaming too big, coz in the end, there will always be another kid who is kenger then them. Of course, being family movie, everything ended well and everyone was happy. All his "What ifs" turned into "Will bes".
Personally, I agree with not having your hopes held too high. The higher your hopes, the higher your disappointment. The more you expect, the less you receive. The taller you climb, the further the fall, thus, the more painful the pain.
Ya, I know I sound like some hopelessly hopeless, negatively negative, pessimistically pessimistic, dreadfully dreadful person. See the storm clouds and aura of depression around me as I walk... =="
But really... Sometimes the faster you give up hope, the lower your disappointment rate. You might not get whatever you want, but the fact that you did not have too much hope in it anyway, will make your losses seem more bearable.
No meh?

No comments:
Post a Comment