Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sii Ef

"I'm gonna miss all these when I'm gone."

Shu Ern said this to me when we were slaving over the apples tarts and what-not the other day. The guys were playing the guitar in the background and singing and while the rest of them were crapping and singing along. The whole hall and kitchen was noisy with the voices of all the crazy people in CF.



Her words struck me hard. Yea, I'll miss these guys and girls too when I leave. Shu Ern and me are from one the earliest batches to graduate from Utar (of course, she, being older, will go first la...) Hehehe....



CF has grown. Really really grown. Not only in number, but in maturity of the members as well. I had the privilege of seeing it change, since it started until what it is today. I guess being the first batch of students in Utar lets you see the changes of things as you go along.



I have seen people come and go, some just came to have fun, some came and poured out their heart into it. Some were good leaders, others were good followers.

Some people changed (in appearance, that is)




We did more stuff. See, prove of our growth. Camps '08 and '09




Welcoming Concert


Evengelistic Night


Committee got sesater. Of course, we argue and have our differences, but by the end of the day, I guess we all know that we are not working for one another, but for our Father. As much spark as the committee have among themselves, it does not stop us from having fun =)



We crashed Mr K's wedding


Stoned at Batu Berangkai


Some even tried to commit suicide


And of course, the random things that our CF people do.


Our President Eric and the legendary Joshua


Extremely fail dragon ball


The retardedly retarded retards


Jumpinging creatures


Attacking of each other


Wrecking de wedding cake

We had our first CF meeting for this sem. There are new people joining, new talents to look out for, new crazy-God-loving people to sesat with, new expectations and new things to look forward to.

It'll be fun to see how everything turns out this sem and see what God wants to do with us. Add some spark to my last few sems here in Utar! Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment