Ah Fun is sleeping peacefully now. The room is quiet, except for the sound of the whirring fan. I'm sitting in the dark where only light available is from my table lamp.
I had coffee on an empty stomach just now, can still feel the caffeine squirming.
It's funny, but I like sitting here in the semi darkness. This week has been quite bad, not only for me, but for the people around me as well. Can't believe the nonsense that seems to strike everyone at the same time. I am dead tired, should be, and want to be in bed.
But still, I find the part darkness and silence very comforting. It is the time of the day where I can finally sit down and shut up into my own little world, entertaining my thoughts and not bother about the horrors of the day. Sometimes when the day has been especially hectic, I find myself anticipating the night where everything slows down and stops, leaving me with a few moments to myself before the madness of the next day comes again.
Recently driving around has been good moments of solance as well, especially when up and down alone from Ayer Tawar. When you are shut up alone in a car, you'll feel a queer sense of security for your person and thoughts. The drives gave me a lot of time to stone in the car, listen to music, talk to God (still no answers though) and let my stupid keretapi fikiran run wild.
You know another awesome thing about having a car? I can scream inside it when I'm frustrated and no one hears me! Hehehe...
It won't be the last of bad weeks to come, but I'm sure I can find more dark solitary nights and drives to teman me! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey..i guess im jz homesick n missin some frens in msia..lol.imagine me,who wanted to run far frm home,sayin that.but yea..better now,but still wish things could be simpler, life less complicated,seeking God easier,n studies managable.shoot now im turnin poetic.
ReplyDeletehow u? email me if life gets too noisy for u,n we can emo together.hahaha.
a recent quote from a friend:"God just doesn't make guys the way He used to."
....peace out to all the guys reading this..the opinion is entirely personal; or in this case,shared by a number of girls....=p
Ya, I know. I want life to be simpler too... When are you coming back this year? Your mom told me your June return like tak jadi edi...
ReplyDeleteI'm like that lo. Kinda busy.
Hahaha! I like the quote! But then again, how were the guys that He used to make? Can we still subscribe to them? =P hehehe
...the guys He used to make?? uhm...David..Isaac..Abraham...who else ah?=p
ReplyDeleteyea going back March next year.have to earn my credit hours this summer,so labwork! (i know it sounds boring,but apparently it's pretty cool =))
Oh, them... Hehehe... I dun think so. They're an extict breed.
ReplyDeleteAh... March... Will be in my third year then. Make sure you come down and find me! Wat do u do in labwork?