Sunday, January 17, 2010

For two awesome girls



I've known AnnJan since... Gosh! I dunno even know since when! It's like we've known each other since the beginning of our lives. For as long as I can remember, I have a a pair of twin cousins in Kedah always waiting for me to come back for the holidays.



Every holidays back in Kedah was spent in their house, or at our late maternal grandma's house. I remember when we were very young, we would find ways to amuse ourselves, playing make believe stories, calling each other weird names or just scrabbling around in the compound outside, looking for things to do (like torturing a poor caterpillar).



The best part about growing up with them is actually ending up in the same uni and in the same class doing the same course. Biao Jies, you won't believe how thankful I am for that. When I feel like life in campus sucks, and on the verge of throwing tantrums like a 5-year-old kid, you girls are always there to snap me back into reality and show me life isn't that bad.



I am so thankful that you girls are always there to help me when your dim-witted biao mei is drowning in her studies and on the verge of nervous breakdowns. I enjoy doing assignments with you girls where we do not need to fight over who does what and grumble about the quality of work. I love spending time in your room, crapping about nonsense, but laughing our heads off at every little thing we say.



Ann, you have always been the older sister that I never had, always there to nag and lecture me and Jan if we do anything stupid. But no matter how matured you are (or pretend to be), don't you forget that deep down, you are the same as Jan and me! Hehehe!



Jan, you are my partner in crime to annoy Ann, even though you are her sister. You're like a sister to me too :D I love the times we spent together, when you're helping me in my studies, or just crapping and watching movies or listening to my never-ending grumblings.



But of course, don't let their innocent studious looks deceive you. They are guilty of bullying their poor little biao mei as well. Behold the "Kill our cousin!" photos







Hehehe... Now I know I'm, really going to die. They're not going to let me go for this.

Right Biao Jies? Ya, you can kill me when you get back...

Happy Birthday AnnJan!

Cheers to another year of being awesome cousins to me! God bless ya girls for finally hitting 21, and getting license to do legally do what you want now! Muahahahahha....

No comments:

Post a Comment