clack...clack...clack...
I don't know why I like to listen to the sound of my nails clicking on the keyboard. I feel like when I heard them clicking, it means that I'm typing something, which means that I am accomplishing something.
The something can be the finishing of another assignment, the completion of another speech presentation or here... typing something on my blog.
I especially like typing when I'm frustrated or I when don't know what to think, or when things get a bit too overwhelming.
I guess it's soothing in some way, to have your fingers moving mechanically on the keys, mind wondering, thoughts coming out in words onto the screen. Add your favorite music playing into your ears... Perfect to drown out the world sometimes.
Oh, it just occured to me why I like typing when I get frustrated.
It's like playing the piano.
I used to hammer on the piano back at home when I was worked up. The running of fingers on the keys, emotions running into the sounds, music that come out of the anger, hurt and confusion.
Yeah, now I know why I like typing.
I want my piano.
Now =(
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment