Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Mouth

Ya, that was our Bible study for tonight in CF. The Mouth, can make or break a person, all in a short while, sometimes even in a matter of seconds.

And yes, that was exactly how it was today. I was feeling kinda crappy when I went to class this morning- I had a very bad headache, one that was pestering me since the night before, but I couldn't skip class coz I had an individual presentation during class, which I felt I did crappily coz I was too busy blaming my headache, which led to me being even more crappy for screwing up the speech and altogether making me feel worse then I had felt when I woke up and feeling bad doesn't make you look good so there I was, looking and feeling like a crappy hag.

But, a few little words from my friends, a few words of praises and encouragement made me feel that prehaps I didn't screw up that badly after all, and it is nice to have people asking about you when you don't feel well.

So ya, say nice things to people. There is no need to flatter them, but just saying one or two little sweet words will last a long way =)

No comments:

Post a Comment