Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tired

I was telling Ah Fun just now, that I want to be busy when I have nothing to do, and want nothing to do when I get busy. Yea, I know, kinda stupid right?

But ya, I do get that feeling. I guess you could say that I'm a person who always want both sides of the bread buttered. And yes, buttering both sides of the bread makes it almost impossible to hold.

This sem started off kinda slow, with the assignments trickling in and CF not needing so much attention from the ex-commitee anymore. I felt a bit restless then, and wanted more stuff to do.

Now, the assignments are pouring in, FYP is knocking on the door and CF Camp preperations have started. The pace picking up.

Today, after getting back from KL, I felt tired. Not tiredness of normality, but tiredness that never seems to go away, no matter the amount of rest. The tiredness that is not only physical, but also mental.

This type of tiredness comes from knowing that there are things to do that are not done, things to write that are not written, people to talk to who are not talked to, problems faced by close friends that I am unable to solve.

I have not felt this tiredness for a long time. All the previous tiredness seemed to go away fairly easily (with the help of coffee, of coures! =D)

But this time, it stays. And it's bad.

I must be getting old =(

No comments:

Post a Comment