And no, there were no butterflies to chase this time. The rain was too heavy for any creature to come out. But still, running out into the rain seemed better than staring at a pagefull of notes.
I'm not sure if you can make out de rain, but it's blur la, so means it's raining... Hehe...
It's stupid you know. I was sitting there supposedly to study for psycholing (again). Where got people got test during week 13 wan? And the worse part, I still have an assignment, a presentation and another test in week 14... Please just knock me over the head and make sure I don't wake up...
I'm really really don't have the heart to study and do all those stuff anymore... It's the end of sem for heaven's sake! I wanna relax a bit and start on my finals! Not crack my head about another bloody test or assignment.
Arrghh...!!! I want my hols!!!

what on airth is psycholing?? (sounds like a mix between psychology n err..cycling??) hehe..psychology is like my waterloo man...
ReplyDeletejia you!! i hate assignmts n presentations too!!but somehow u'll get it done =) well =)
haha.. sure i ll try next time.. next time straight away poke u de.. =P n ya, all the best in ur test n watever there is.. =)
ReplyDeleteWah! Poke me?! Straightaway die weih! You want me to die meh, Chang En? Btw, thanks! The paper is one Fri. +_+
ReplyDeleteHi Eunice! Psycholing is actually psycholinguistics (stupid long name). Means psychology+linguistics. Ya, will usually get through them, barely alive. Hehe...