Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dah Balik...

I'm home! And I'm happy!




But you know the thing about coming home for study week?


Cannot study!


Too busy doing other important things like lazing around, sleeping, talking to my family, sleeping, watching TV, sleeping, reading (everything other than lecture notes), sleeping, going out with friends, sleeping...


Yep, sleeping... The thing I'm best at...




Cannot la... Must go back to poky ol Kampar if wanna study...

6 comments:

  1. 印象最深刻的却是王力宏。Jolin笑道:“我觉得他是那种一和女生讲话,眼睛就会放电的男生,‘更可恶’的是他明知自己在放电,也很享受放电的感觉,然后还要装得很无辜。” weii!! ask ur lee hom 2 cut his eyes la.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming back soon! On Wed, I think...

    OI! Where can! His eyes are too electrifiying to be cut! You ask ur Jolin to don't look at him la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat la.. he purposely wan lo.. oh ya, u dunno how 2 read chinese wan hor.. u noe wat those "blocks" words say??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can read a bit... Can und a bit... Hehe... Not pure banana yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo.. hehe.. so u noe wat 2 do la! =P

    ReplyDelete