Day Five
We went to Sentosa!

I think a Singapore holiday is not completed if you don't go to Sentosa. Really, they can cram so many things to do in that tiny little island. It's even smaller than Pangkor!
Of course, there they have the Merlion, which I think it's kinda yeng. But I wonder do the Singaporeans know it's one of the Philistine gods called Dagon?

One of the first place we went to over there was the Butterfly Park. Was kinda dissapointed there. The Penang one is much nicer. Anyway, managed to take some nice photos.
Those birdies are called Lorries. We were feeding them.

There was these pretty blue birds there which I don't really know what they're called. They like sunning themselves. It's kinda funny, like they pengsaned or something.
The displayed butterflies in the glass cases were pretty too. These are some of my
favorites.
Preeeettyyy

Transparent butterflies
Berkilat-kilat
We then went to sit on this thing too that was the highest point on Sentosa Island. Quite ok la...

View from the top

The new casino that's being built on Sentosa.

We also went to some museum/heritage building called Images of Singapore. I actually liked it inside coz I like museums. Hehehe....
Heritage building and see what my brothers did there




So memalufying. Kesian the mannequins...
After that we went to sit on some go kart thingy which brought us down the hill. Then we took a skyride back up again. Couldn't get photos of the kart though, all of us were driving it, no one to zha gei.
On the way up the skyride

We were actually quite high, can see the ships out in the sea
All in all, it was fun! This is a random photo of the tickets and a photo of me with a silly bird on my head.
Yup, that was what I did in Singapore. On the last day, we went to visit a relative. Then we packed our bags and headed off to the airport for our flight back.
In the whole week there, we not only went to a lot of places, but we makan a lot too. Turkish food, Western food, Italian food, hawker food.... And a whole range of desserts.
Sorry ya, no photos, too busy eating. But the happy gorging comes with a price-now fat d... Wuwuwu....
Anyway, the whole trip was awesome. The next time I go there again will probably be another 7 years later, so I might as well ingat baik-baik this trip.
Now looking forward to the rest of the hols! Weee!

No comments:
Post a Comment