Thursday, September 3, 2009

L4D

You know what, I got a full blast of pengaruh rakan sebaya on Tues night. Somehow, our CF gang managed to get me to go play L4D with them.

Me, the computer games idiot. Me, who thinks computer games are something that I can never, could never and would never touch. Me, who have never mastered the art of using both hands on the computer at the same time.

By some black magic or some other evil device, Kyle, Shu Ern, Eric, Gale, Calvin, Isabelle and Shu brought me along to shoot zombies and vomit stuff on other people in their HQ.

The whole conversation I had with them in the CC that time went something like this-


"Okay Renjie, this is what you do... (proceeds to explain a load of instructions)

"Er... Ok.."

"You understand?"

"Er...I think so..."


After 5 mins

"What do I do?!"


After 10 mins

"What do I do?!"


After 15 mins

"What do I do?!"

"Just follow us! Just follow us! OI! Where are you going?! Follow us! Follow us!"

Me: *stares blankly at the screen and tries to fiddle on the keyboard and mouse*


After 30 mins

"I think I'm dead... Am I dead??"


Yeah, throughout the whole time we were there, I had to bore poor Eric (who was beside me) with all my stupid questions and blurness.

But coming to think of it, it's kinda fun lo... They might, just might, be able to convince me to go again with them... Hehe... I didn't go tonight coz I still had a cursed presentation and test along the week.

As Shirley said, I'm turning into my character Jessica from the EM sketch....

5 comments:

  1. jessica! wat r u doin.. ur results have been dropping.. n now u r playing l4d?! haiz.. i m so disappointed tat u didnt call me along.. mauahhaha.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Ok sir! Thou shalt come along next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. but i m not very in2 com games la.. i prefer seeing ppl play.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, actually I oso. When I die edi rite, I like the see the rest of them playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok lo.. so next time if we got play i kill u 1st den u c la.. hahaha.. den c who kill me den i c..

    ReplyDelete