Friday, September 18, 2009

Vomit

Hehehehe.... Disgusting name for a post.

I just got back from making myself all hot and bothered over leaving my keys in my room and thinking I lost them. So had to run here and there looking for the spare. Stupid...

Anyway, I vomitted as much as I could over psycholing today. I just hope that I vomitted the right things. Vomitting subjects work in two extremes- You either vomit all the right things and smile when your results come out. Or, you vomit all the wrong things and cry when the results are out. Amazing what vomit can do huh?

Speaking of vomit, I'm reminded of what Shu told us the other day. Hehehe... Involving a snorkelling pipe and an airflight. The thing was, Ghany is not a good place to talk about vomit when everybody else is eating and drinking. Poor Shu Ern kept asking us to shut up. Hehehe...

That night we were sesating outside Kyle's house until 5.30am. Should have just stayed up the whole night and wait for the sunrise. I haven seen sunrise in Kampar before. Shame on me....

Should just go and vomit right?

No comments:

Post a Comment