Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Rest of Study Week

I have sampaied to Kampar. After cleaning up my room and poking here and there, I plonked down in front of my lappy typing this post.

It struck me that there are only 3 more days left of the study week, including Wed. Will I be able to cram in whatever else that I need to study in this 3 short days?

Somehow this sem seems tougher for me. It has been pretty hectic. Last sem was hectic too, but not as bad as this sem. I guess it's bcoz it has pyhsically and emotionally draining. The subjects are not helping as well. I can't seem to grasp anything I've learnt...

You know one of the worst things in education? It's when people start comparing results and marks with each other. You tell yourself- It's ok, you've done your best, you can't beat them anyway. But deep down, there is still that twinge of envy and the question of "Why am I not as smart as them?".

Getting back my results and marks always makes me feel like an idiot next to the brilliant people in my class. I guess this time won't be any different.

5 comments:

  1. aiyo.. dun think 2 much la.. as long as u tried ur best n hav no regrets, den fine lo.. in chinese there's dis saying "sha ren ye you sha fu" haha.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiz... I hate exams... How are you faring?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Means how are you doing in the exams...

    ReplyDelete
  4. o.. so so lo.. no more chemistry 4 me de!! yea.. hahahaha.. so happy..

    ReplyDelete