Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Have Returned!

I just got back from Singapore just now. Hehe.... My family and I staggered home from the Ipoh airport and reached about 6pm.

The trip was fun! It's been a long time since I've gone to Singapore. The last time I went was 7 years ago. I was only form one that time (still young and innocent. But then again, I am still young and innocent).

But the day I went there, oh my goodness... Was like all forces of nature were against me. No la, not so kua zhang, but still a bit kesian.

First, I misread my JRII exam time. It was supposed to end at 4.30pm, I thought at 4.00pm. (oi, cannot blame me ok, all my other papers ended at 4.00pm, how I know why dis one cacat wan?)

So I rushed through it and scampered out of the exam hall at 3.55pm after screwing up the paper. I am SO gonna flunk it. Dad was already waiting outside.

Our bus was at 7.00pm and we were running a little late. To make things worse, it was raining. Heavily.... All the way back... So couldn't drive fast.

When we reached home, hurried to the bus stop.

Only to find out that the bus was delayed because of the Raya jam. It could only come at 8.00pm. Babi... If we had known earlier, no need to rush like mad.

Anyway, here are some pictures that I took in Singapore. Just a few of them. The rest are still somewhere. Might post up a more detailed account of the trip next time. Now malas... Hehehe....



This is went we were going across the causeway at 5 something in the morning. During the night journey I was on de phone, sms-ing n sleeping. Oh ya, I watched a movie too! So you can imagine how long it was la...


I stayed at my aunt's place. The view of her condo from the bottom is- waaa....


I slept on the sofa of her house with one of her furry friends. This fat fella's name is Benjy. Damn cute!!


These are some of the tickets and odds and ends that I did there.


One of the many fat cats that I saw. Seriously, Singapore cats are damn fat. Animals there are so well taken care of. Not like here....


The view from the plane on the flight back to Malaysia. Can see the sungai?


Yup, basically, it's like that... Got there and back safely. Will try to summon enough willpower to post more about the trip. Hehehe...

Now itching to camp and see our CFers again.

1 comment: