Sunday, March 14, 2010

Real friend?

The power of peer pressure. Amazing what it can do to you.

"I think we should all move house!"

*list down reasons*

*all agree enthusiastically*

*all go and ask price and check out new houses*


Next day.

"I think we shouldn't move edi."

*list down reasons*

*(almost) all agree (quite) enthusiastically*

*all retreat back to own rooms*


The feeling of being told that you can't stay in the house anymore is bad enough.

The feeling of arguing whether or not you should still stay in the house after being told that you can, is even worse.

The feeling of "No, I shouldn't move after all, coz everyone else dowan to move" is....

Hmmm...

We learnt this in Bible study today-

There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.

Proverbs 18:24


Ok Lord, I'll be a friend (a real one) and stick around. =)

Please... I still got one more year here oni... Can spare me?
I wanna worry about FYP, not moving house!

No comments:

Post a Comment